Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in ZTE Nubia Z11 Max Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset ZTE Nubia Z11 Max mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Turn off the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max and make sure it is completely switched off with at least 30% battery life
- Press the Volume Up key and Power key together for few seconds until you notice the recovery screen
- Use the Volume Up key to navigate and highlight ‘Recovery’
- Select ‘Recovery’ by pressing the Volume down key
- You will notice the Android robot logo coming up
- Hold the Power key and press the Volume up button once
- The Android system recovery screen pops with several options
- Use the Volume keys to navigate and highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Press the Power key to choose the option ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Use the Volume keys to navigate with the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all user Data’
- Select the option ‘Yes – Delete all user Data’ by pressing the Power key
- The phone will start formatting the data
- Use the Power key to select ‘Reboot System now’
- The phone will reboot after hard reset is complete.
Method 2 :
- Turn on ZTE Nubia Z11 Max mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.