Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in XOLO Q1000 Opus 2 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset XOLO Q1000 Opus 2 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the XOLO Q1000 Opus 2
- Press and hold the Volume Up button, Power button and Back key (right next to home key) together for a while until you notice the system recovery screen menu
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to select ‘Clear eMMC’
- Press the Power button to confirm
- The phone will be rebooted and the hard reset will be complete
- Finish the phone set up to reach the Home screen.
Method 2 :
- Turn on XOLO Q1000 Opus 2 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.