Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in XOLO Iris X1 Grand Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset XOLO Iris X1 Grand mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the XOLO Iris X1 Grand
- Press and hold the Volume Up button, Power button and Back key (right next to home key) together for a while until you notice the system recovery screen menu
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to select ‘Clear eMMC’
- Press the Power button to confirm
- The phone will be rebooted and the hard reset will be complete
- Finish the phone set up to reach the Home screen.
Method 2 :
- Turn on XOLO Iris X1 Grand mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.