Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Videocon Starr 100 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Videocon Starr 100 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch of the Videocon Starr 100 phone.
- Remove the battery and re-insert in case the screen is hanged
- Press the Power button along with Volume Up button for few seconds
- Release the buttons if you notice the ‘No command’ screen
- Press the Home key once to enter the system recovery screen
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options and highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Press the ‘settings button’ (left side key to Home key) once to confirm ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the ‘settings button’ (left side key to Home key) once to confirm ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the ‘settings button’ to select ‘reboot system now’
- The phone will be rebooted and the format will be complete.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Videocon Starr 100 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.