Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Swipe Elite 2 Plus Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Swipe Elite 2 Plus mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch of the Swipe Elite 2 Plus mobile phone.
- Remove the battery and re-insert in case the screen is hanged
- Press the Power button along with Volume Up button for few seconds
- Release the buttons if you notice the ‘No command’ screen
- Press the power button once to enter the system recovery screen
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options and highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Press the Volume up button to select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Volume Up button to select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Power button to select ‘reboot system now’
- The phone will be rebooted and land to the Home screen
Method 2 :
- Turn on Swipe Elite 2 Plus mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.