Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Sansui E70 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Sansui E70 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Turn / Switch off the Sansui E70 . If the screen is frozen, remove and reinsert the battery
- Hold the Volume up button and Power button together for a while
- Release the Power button once you notice the Sansui logo
- With the help of Volume up button, navigate through the options and choose ‘wipe data / factory reset’
- Press power button to confirm
- Navigate with the help of Volume Up button to select ‘Yes – delete all user data’ and confirm by pressing the power button
- Confirm ‘reboot phone now’ by pressing the power button
- The phone is now in the process of factory reset and reboots with clean data
Method 2 :
- Turn on Sansui E70 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.