Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Samsung Google Nexus S I9023 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Turn / Switch off the Samsung Google Nexus S I9023 Mobile
- Press the upper side of the Volume button along with the Power button for a while (less than a minute in most of the cases) until you see the Samsung logo popping
- Release the power button
- From the screen that appears, use Volume up and down button to select Factory Reset / Wipe Data option
- Select ‘Factory Reset’ by pressing the power button
- Confirm ‘Yes – Delete all use Data’ by pressing the power button
- Select the option ‘reboot system now’ by pressing the power button
- It may take up to 10 minutes for the factory data reset and reboot process to complete
- Samsung Google Nexus S I9023 phone is now completely cleaned and would need fresh installation of all data
Method 2 :
- Turn on Samsung Google Nexus S I9023 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.