Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Phicomm Energy M Plus Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Phicomm Energy M Plus mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the Phicomm Energy M Plus and wait till the mobile is completely shut down
- Press the Power button and Volume Up button for few seconds until you notice the Android robot logo
- Press the Power button once
- You will notice the Android system recovery options coming up
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Confirm the highlighted option ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the power button
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Confirm the highlighted option ‘Yes – Delete all user data’ by pressing the power button
- The phone will start getting formatted
- Press the Power button to select ‘reboot system now’
- The phone is now formatted and ready to use with clean data.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Phicomm Energy M Plus mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.