Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Phicomm Clue 630 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Phicomm Clue 630 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the Phicomm Clue 630 and wait till the mobile is completely shut down
- Press the Power button and Volume Up button for few seconds until you notice the Android robot logo
- Press the Power button once
- You will notice the Android system recovery options coming up
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Confirm the highlighted option ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the power button
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Confirm the highlighted option ‘Yes – Delete all user data’ by pressing the power button
- The phone will start getting formatted
- Press the Power button to select ‘reboot system now’
- The phone is now formatted and ready to use with clean data.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Phicomm Clue 630 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.