Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Panasonic Eluga Pulse X Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Panasonic Eluga Pulse X mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch of the Panasonic Eluga Pulse X. Make sure that there is at least 15% battery charge.
- Remove the battery and re-insert in case the screen is hanged or locked.
- Press the Power button along with Volume Up button for few seconds until you notice the system recovery menu
- With the help of Volume Down button select ‘Wipe Data/ Factory Reset’
- Confirm by pressing the Power button
- Use the Volume Up button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Power button to select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- The phone will perform the format operation
- Confirm ‘reboot system now’ by pressing the Power button
- The phone will be rebooted and land in the Home screen
Method 2 :
- Turn on Panasonic Eluga Pulse X mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.