Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Panasonic Eluga Icon Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Panasonic Eluga Icon mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch of the Panasonic Eluga Icon . Make sure that there is at least 15% battery charge.
- Remove the battery and re-insert in case the screen is hanged or locked.
- Press the Power button along with Volume Up button for few seconds until you notice the system recovery menu
- With the help of Volume Down button select ‘Wipe Data/ Factory Reset’
- Confirm by pressing the Power button
- Use the Volume Up button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Power button to select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- The phone will perform the format operation
- Confirm ‘reboot system now’ by pressing the Power button
- The phone will be rebooted and land in the Home screen
Method 2 :
- Turn on Panasonic Eluga Icon mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.