Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in OnePlus One Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset OnePlus One mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the OnePlus One mobile
- Press the Power key and Volume down key together for a while
- Release the Volume button once you notice the OnePlus logo and have the Power button pressed until you notice the system recovery menu (Cyanogen recovery)
- Select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by touching the option
- Select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ by touching the option
- Select ‘Reboot System Now’ by touching the option
- The phone will start the formatting operation and will automatically reboot
- Start inputting the settings and your phone is now ready to use with clean data.
Method 2 :
- Turn on OnePlus One mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.