Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in OnePlus 2 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset OnePlus 3 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the OnePlus 2 mobile
- Press the Power key and Volume down key together for a while
- Release the Volume button once you notice the OnePlus logo and have the Power button pressed until you notice the system recovery menu (Cyanogen recovery)
- Select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by touching the option
- Select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ by touching the option
- Select ‘Reboot System Now’ by touching the option
- The phone will start the formatting operation and will automatically reboot
- Start inputting the settings and your phone is now ready to use with clean data.
Method 2 :
- Turn on OnePlus 2 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.