Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Nokia Lumia 520 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Nokia Lumia 520 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the Nokia Lumia 520 mobile
- Keep pressing the power button and release once the phone vibrates
- Press Volume down button until you notice an exclamatory mark
- Follow this order. Press Volume up -> Volume down -> Power button -> Volume down button
- The phone will start the format operation after you notice the Nokia logo
- Wait for few minutes for the phone to get automatically rebooted with clean data.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Nokia Lumia 520 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.