Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Motorola Moto E4 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Motorola Moto E4 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the Motorola Moto E4 mobile
- Press the Power key and Volume down key together for about 10 seconds
- Release the button when you notice the system recovery menu
- Use the Volume down key to navigate through the options displayed
- Select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the Volume Up button
- The phone will start the formatting operation and you can notice the Android robot logo
- Press the power key if you do not see the options with the Android robot logo
- Use the Volume up / down keys to navigate through the options displayed
- Choose ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ with the help of power key
- You will notice the Android robot logo running behind
- It may take few minutes for the format operation to complete
- Select ‘Reboot System Now’ with the help of power key
- The phone is now rebooted with fresh data.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Motorola Moto E4 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.