Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Motorola Moto C Plus Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Motorola Moto C Plus mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the Motorola Moto C Plus mobile
- Press the Power key and Volume down key together for about 10 seconds
- Release the button when you notice the system recovery menu
- Use the Volume down key to navigate through the options displayed
- Select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the Volume Up button
- The phone will start the formatting operation and you can notice the Android robot logo
- Press the power key if you do not see the options with the Android robot logo
- Use the Volume up / down keys to navigate through the options displayed
- Choose ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ with the help of power key
- You will notice the Android robot logo running behind
- It may take few minutes for the format operation to complete
- Select ‘Reboot System Now’ with the help of power key
- The phone is now rebooted with fresh data.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Motorola Moto C Plus mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.