Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Meizu M3E Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Meizu M3E mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the Meizu M3E
- Press the Volume Up button along with the Power button for few seconds until the phone / tablet reaches the recovery mode.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate and select ‘Clear Data’
- Press Start option
- The phone will perform the format operation and reboot automatically once done
- This may take few minutes.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Meizu M3E mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.