Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in LG U Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset LG U mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the LG U mobile phone
- Press together the Volume down button with Quick button and Power key for few seconds
- Release the keys once you notice the LG logo
- The phone will start performing the rest operations and automatically reboot once done
- Start providing your phone settings by clicking ‘Next’ and finish.
- Your phone is now formatted and ready to use with fresh data and settings.
Method 2 :
- Turn on LG U mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.