Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in LG BL40 New Chocolate Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset LG BL40 New Chocolate mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the LG BL40 New Chocolate mobile phone
- Press together the Volume down button with Quick button and Power key for few seconds
- Release the keys once you notice the LG logo
- The phone will start performing the rest operations and automatically reboot once done
- Start providing your phone settings by clicking ‘Next’ and finish.
- Your phone is now formatted and ready to use with fresh data and settings.
Method 2 :
- Turn on LG BL40 New Chocolate mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.