Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Lenovo Z2 Plus Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Lenovo Z2 Plus mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Having trouble in resetting your Lenovo Z2 Plus phone? Follow these simple steps:
- Back up the data required, as resetting the phone erases all the data.
- Remove the Memory card & Sim Card safely if inserted.
- Make sure the battery is not dried in the mobile. It is always recommended to have more than half life battery.
- Do not have the charger plugged to the mobile at the time of reset.
- Turn off / Switch off the mobile.
- Keep pressing the Turn On / Power button along with the Volume up arrow button for less than a minute. Usually all these buttons fall to the right side of the mobile.
- You shall notice a message popping up with the following options: Factory Reset / Wipe Data
- Use Volume buttons (up / down) to navigate between the options.
- Use Power button to select the Reset option.
- Wait for few seconds and you will notice the phone goes blank. This is the time when your phone is performing the reset operation and will reboot automatically in few seconds.
- The phone will be booted with clean data and you may start using it with your normal operations.
Method 2 :
- Turn on Lenovo Z2 Plus mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.