Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Karbonn TITANIUM FRAMES S7 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Karbonn TITANIUM FRAMES S7 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch of the Karbonn TITANIUM FRAMES S7 .
- Press the Power button along with Volume Up button for few seconds until you notice the system recovery options showing up
- With the help of Volume Up button move to ‘Recovery’
- Press the Volume down button to confirm ‘Recovery’
- Press the Power button once you notice Android robot logo in the background
- Select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the Volume down button
- Confirm ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the Volume Up button
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Volume Up button to select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- The phone will start formatting the data
- Confirm ‘reboot system now’ by pressing the Volume Up button
- The phone will be rebooted and land to the Home screen
Method 2 :
- Turn on Karbonn TITANIUM FRAMES S7 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.