Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Intex Aqua V 3G Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Intex Aqua V 3G mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch of the Intex Aqua V 3G Mobile or remove the back panel to remove the battery and re-insert in case the phone is hanged or locked.
- Press the Volume down button and Power button together until you notice the system recovery screen with the Android robot logo in the background
- Use the Volume button to navigate between the options and highlight ‘Clear Data / Formatting’
- Confirm ‘Clear Data / Formatting’ by pressing the Power key
- Select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ with the help of Volume down key
- Confirm ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ by pressing the Power key
- The phone will start formatting the data and reboot once done
Method 2 :
- Turn on Intex Aqua V 3G mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.