Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Intex Aqua Prime 4G Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Intex Aqua Prime 4G mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch of the Intex Aqua Prime 4G Mobile or remove the back panel to remove the battery and re-insert in case the phone is hanged or locked.
- Press the Volume down button and Power button together until you notice the system recovery screen with the Android robot logo in the background
- Use the Volume button to navigate between the options and highlight ‘Clear Data / Formatting’
- Confirm ‘Clear Data / Formatting’ by pressing the Power key
- Select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ with the help of Volume down key
- Confirm ‘Yes – Delete all Data’ by pressing the Power key
- The phone will start formatting the data and reboot once done
Method 2 :
- Turn on Intex Aqua Prime 4G mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.