Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in InFocus M425 Bingo Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset InFocus M425 Bingo mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the InFocus M425 Bingo mobile and wait till the mobile is completely shut down
- Press the Power button and Volume down button for few seconds until you notice the System Recovery screen
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Press the Power button to select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Power button to select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- The phone will start to get formatted with the Android robot logo in the background
- Press the Power button to select ‘reboot system now’
- The phone will be rebooted in few minutes with clean data and is ready to use
Method 2 :
- Turn on InFocus M425 Bingo mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.