Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in InFocus Epic 1 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset InFocus Epic 1 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the InFocus Epic 1 mobile and wait till the mobile is completely shut down
- Press the Power button and Volume down button for few seconds until you notice the System Recovery screen
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Press the Power button to select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Power button to select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- The phone will start to get formatted with the Android robot logo in the background
- Press the Power button to select ‘reboot system now’
- The phone will be rebooted in few minutes with clean data and is ready to use
Method 2 :
- Turn on InFocus Epic 1 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.