Steps to Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Infinix Hot S3 Mobile Phone with Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Infinix Hot S3 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
- Power off the Infinix Hot S3 Mobile and Make sure the mobile is completely turned off with at least 15% battery charge
- Press the Power button for 3 seconds
- Now Hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button together till you notice the recovery mode screen showing up with the Android robot logo in the back ground
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” using Volume buttons and confirm by pressing the Power button
- Select “Yes – Delete all user data” and confirm by pressing the Power button
- The phone will start wiping and formatting the data
- Confirm “reboot system now” by pressing the power button
- Now you will notice the Huawei logo coming up and the phone gets rebooted
- Start afresh by inputting the settings and the phone is ready to use
- Turn on Infinix Hot S3 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING: Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.