Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Huawei Honor 6 Plus Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Huawei Honor 6 Plus mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the Huawei Honor 6 Plus Mobile and Make sure the mobile is completely turned off with at least 15% battery charge
- Press the Power button for 3 seconds
- Now Hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button together till you notice the recovery mode screen showing up with the Android robot logo in the back ground
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” using Volume buttons and confirm by pressing the Power button
- Select “Yes – Delete all user data” and confirm by pressing the Power button
- The phone will start wiping and formatting the data
- Confirm “reboot system now” by pressing the power button
- Now you will notice the Huawei logo coming up and the phone gets rebooted
- Start afresh by inputting the settings and the phone is ready to use
Method 2 :
- Turn on Huawei Honor 6 Plus mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.