Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in HTC U Ultra Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset HTC U Ultra mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the HTC U Ultra Mobile. Make sure the mobile is completely turned off with at least 15% battery charge
- Keep pressing the Power button along with Volume down button for few seconds until you notice the system recovery screen
- Move to the option ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the Volume down key
- Press the Power button to select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- The phone will carry out the Reset process and automatically reboot
- Once the phone lands at your home screen, the formatting is completed and is ready to use.
Method 2 :
- Turn on HTC U Ultra mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.