Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in HTC One A9s Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset HTC One A9s mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Switch off the HTC One A9s Mobile. Make sure the mobile is completely turned off with at least 15% battery charge
- Keep pressing the Power button along with Volume down button for few seconds until you notice the system recovery screen
- Move to the option ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’ by pressing the Volume down key
- Press the Power button to select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- The phone will carry out the Reset process and automatically reboot
- Once the phone lands at your home screen, the formatting is completed and is ready to use.
Method 2 :
- Turn on HTC One A9s mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.