Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Gionee P6 Mobile Phone With Keys & CodeM6 Plus
There are two methods to reset Gionee M6 Plus mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Power off the Gionee M6 Plus mobile and wait till the mobile is completely shut down
- Press the Power button and Volume down button for few seconds until you notice the Gionee logo
- You may notice the Android Robot logo popping up
- Press the Volume up & down together and then press the Power button
- You will notice the Android system recovery options coming up
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Press the Volume Up button to select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Use the Volume down button to navigate between the options to highlight ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- Press the Volume Up button to select ‘Yes – Delete all Data’
- The phone will start to get formatted
- Press the Power button to select ‘reboot system now’
- The phone will be rebooted in few minutes with clean data
Method 2 :
- Turn on Gionee M6 Plus mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.