Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Coolpad Note 5 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Coolpad Note 5 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- Hold the Up arrow Volume key and Power key together for few seconds until you notice the Recovery mode screen and an android logo with an exclamatory
- Hit Home (middle touch option in the mobile)
- Navigate with the help of volume keys to select ‘Wipe Data / Factory Reset’
- Press the Power Key
- Navigate with the help of volume keys to select ‘Yes – Delete all user data’
- Press the Power key
- Select ‘Reboot system now’ with the help of Power key
- Coolpad Note 5 gets rebooted with the Home screen landing
Method 2 :
- Turn on Coolpad Note 5 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.