Steps To Hard Reset / Factory Reset & Pattern Unlock in Acer Liquid E1 Mobile Phone With Keys & Code
There are two methods to reset Acer Liquid E1 mobile phone. Make sure you have taken the backup of your mobile data, especially phone memory contacts and gallery before proceeding with the reset.
Method 1 :
- It is recommended to remove the memory card and make sure the phone is not battery dead before performing the reset.
- Turn off / Switch off the Acer Liquid E1 mobile phone
- Once the mobile is completely shut down, press the power button along with Volume Up or Down button
- Once you feel the phone getting vibrated, release the power button and navigate using Volume buttons
- From the menu, choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset with the help of Volume Up button
- Tap ‘Yes’ as a sign of acceptance for Reset
- Select ‘Reboot system now’ with the help of power button
- The phone gets rebooted after performing the factory reset
Method 2 :
- Turn on Acer Liquid E1 mobile, navigate to Settings.
- Look for Backup & reset option and select the same.
- Tap the Factory Reset option.
- Select Reset Device.
- Select ‘Erase Everything’ and wait till the phone gets rebooted with fresh set of data.
WARNING : Hard Reset will erase all your data, Kindly Be Careful.